1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GLITCHY AF

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Juicy Tin, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Juicy Tin

Juicy Tin Member

Recently I played a game with my cousin PopcornDudeYT_ in an eggwars game. Suddenly this server gets extremely glitchy. When we were just about to rush a naked person, us being in full iron, lag strikes, pulls us back and we both fall off. Furthermore, when our egg was broken, we were activating last stand with a god apple each. The other team charged and in desperation, i needed to eat my god apple or shoot them. doesnt work. I couldnt eat the god apple and got killed and could only watch as my cousin lost the game. FINALLY, when i was passing diamonds in OP mode, a whole stack too, i threw them on the ground and they disappeared, causing us the win of the game. Overall its a good concept, but please fix all the glitches and lag backs. FIX THIS NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

2. Jordei

Jordei Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    They are working on the lag backs.
    That se mcond thing is probably a 1.9 bug and from cubecraft.
    The thirth I think you can't throw stuff in Eggwars.

3. Zachㅤ

Zachㅤ Member

Student at Hogwarts
    The Dev team is working very hard to fix all the bugs, they take time to fix. I appreciate you making a thread about this! Hopefully most of the bugs in all the games will be fixed in time. :)