1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glitching - Eggwars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by camh08, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camh08

camh08 Member

When playing eggwars the game has a tendency to glitch a playing back when they are in a fight or jumping a large gap, I don't know why it does this, if it's a plugin or something to prevent hackers then it needs to be replaced,(sorry don't want to be mean but it pisses me off) Almost everytime I jump a gap to kill someone or get an egg I glitch back and jump off the ledge! When you have no egg or have 5 gapples on you then you get really mad because it wasn't your fault for dying. Can this be fixed? Please? It's annoying and everyone I have talked to or chatted about has this problem, so it's not just me. Thanks if you can solve it, thanks if you tried, and thanks for the reason why if you can't. Also you say we have to have video proof to report a hacker....PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO GET RECORDING DEVICES! You need realize that and not make that your definet answer for everytime someone reports a hacker because 99% of the time people who can afford recording devices are not playing the game hackers are in! I know you need proof but the least you can do is keep that person who is suspected under watch and when multiple people report someone that means they have a good chance of hacking! If someone vouches for someone in a thread that the person is hacking and others say so to, then that person is hacking and you need to watch them. Don't just blow it off with a "You need to record it" WHEN WE CANT. Use your head and think why we didn't post a video with our threads, if we could have, we would have.

2. tuxed

tuxed Member

Half-Life 3 Release Coordinator
    Home Page:
    So you want us to ban potentially innocent players? We ask for video evidence for a very good reason.

The glitching you're getting is most likely because of lag. We're working on improving lag for all players, which includes a server setup in North America. We're also actively working on some new anti-cheat to better weed out hackers.

HackersDontWin likes this.
  3. Roebahn

Roebahn Member

Loving all the chickens
    I would check my internet connection before getting so mad, although I do understand you, somethimes I get warped back too. But please dont blame the server immediately. They are trieng there best!

4. dwayne

dwayne Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.