Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Hello CC Forums Do you have too many points because you already have all the kits also, maybe you can give them to somebody else ... ow can not wait but hopefully soon will. I'll explain it simple
You do / give points (name) (number)
There are other players who can use what points it will be very nice when it is explained adds

B

Britney Spears

this will make skywars (And other minigames) less challenging for the people who are new on the server.Instead of doing youre best to kill people and win games people will go spamming in the lobby's for points . I like the system that cubecraft is using right now better.
Just my opinion

B

Britney Spears

Maybe a new rule? then they can just get mute, basically the same as the question ... who wants to buy me a rank?
No it is not , people will be more likely to ask for points then for a rank , because a rank is something you buy with real money and points by winning games

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I'm not really for this idea, there would be a few minor things I would change to make it less over powered and unfair. I would add a cap to the amount if points you can give, and a certain amount of times you can use it per day on someone. I'm not sure if this would violate the EULA, but if this was added maybe your rank could effect how much you can give and receive. There is one major problem however, spam. I can already imagine how much people will ask donators and staff for points. Because of that problem I have to vote no -1

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
I'm not really for this idea, there would be a few minor things I would change to make it less over powered and unfair. I would add a cap to the amount if points you can give, and a certain amount of times you can use it per day on someone. I'm not sure if this would violate the EULA, but if this was added maybe your rank could effect how much you can give and receive. There is one major problem however, spam. I can already imagine how much people will ask donators and staff for points. Because of that problem I have to vote no -1
:(

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think it would be cool to be able to pay others points. But it will come with a lot of negatives. People will get mad because no one wants to give him points. Or people will scam others by saying stuff like 'im gona give you real money for it'. And (this was mentioned before) people will spam YouTubers. So I thought, maybe you can only pay/give points to your friends? I dont know if its a good idea, but it sounds cool.

Reactions: Koe369

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
I think it would be cool to be able to pay others points. But it will come with a lot of negatives. People will get mad because no one wants to give him points. Or people will scam others by saying stuff like 'im gona give you real money for it'. And (this was mentioned before) people will spam YouTubers. So I thought, maybe you can only pay/give points to your friends? I dont know if its a good idea, but it sounds cool.
Tyat is a good idea +1

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
If people spam in chat, they get muted
But if people would spam points (why would you actually?) I think they should be muted for giving and recieving points. So he cant spam people anymore with points. And his punishment will be that no one is able to give him points. That sounds logical right?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
If people spam in chat, they get muted
But if people would spam points (why would you actually?) I think they should be muted for giving and recieving points. So he cant spam people anymore with points. And his punishment will be that no one is able to give him points. That sounds logical right?
yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom