1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghost Bug (Sky Wars)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Neolithic, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Neolithic

Neolithic Member

This is basically what most players call the "Ghost" Bug because once you die,you respawn on the last block you were on before you were killed or fell.Its a bug that can ruin a match ESPECIALLY when there are bridges everywhere because the "Ghost",can Hit players without the victim being able to fight back. One sure way of preventing these Ghosts from getting to you is to break any bridges/links that will let the Ghost get to you since they cant place or destroy blocks either.If im not mistaken,these Ghosts can open chests which MAY lead them to getting a Bow & Arrow or a Sword.Although the Ghosts are still IG,they will NEVER win.This Usually occurs when there are 5-3 Players left and one of them dies.I understand that this Minigame is still in dev,but this bug is something that has to be fixed ASAP.

2. ssgmilo56

ssgmilo56 Member

3. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

I've seen it happen, and has happened to me as well, but it seems like it would be pretty hard to fix, as it doesn't occur at a consistent time, it appears randomly.