1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting on quakecraft map early

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by JoJumper, Oct 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoJumper

JoJumper Member

Not very long ago, I accidentally found out that you can get out of the waiting lobby map on quake craft and go to the actual map by some sneaky parkour jumps after the normal parkour. After the normal parkour. Go straight ahead, but stay on the roof, then turn left. If you did that, you will see the same as the screenshot I made there.

2016-10-18_19.18.33.png
    After that jump, you can easily jump over the wall. I have marked the tree that I jumped to.
    2016-10-18_19.27.36.png
    After that you can jump in the void (it's quite obvious where it is when you make it)
    notice that I don't have a hoe and th at there's no speed boost. Also in the chat, it says that the game will start in ten seconds and that I have 6 seconds left before the game starts.
    2016-10-18_19.27.45.png

This bug does not really seem to be important, but I noticed that you have quite an advantage, because you are teleported over a smaller distance (That way you can shoot earlier than the others). If you want to do something about it: just:ADD 1 BLOCK TO THE TREE. That way you can't make the jump. OR: Find a way that players will be teleported back to the lobby instead of to the normal map.

KronosReeper likes this.
  2. NedGaming

NedGaming Member

3. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

Awh I was hoping this didn't get reported ;c it's my favorite part. It doesn't actually change the gameplay, if you get into the map early, and the game starts, it will respawn you with the railgun in your respective spawns. Not a bug worth worrying about.

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.