1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Kicked From Egg Wars Matches!!??!!??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Greatsplinter, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Greatsplinter

Greatsplinter Member

Every Time I Play Egg Wars Lately I Get Kicked From A Match :mad: And Get A message In Chat Saying That The Server That I Was On Went Offline and That I Have Been Moved To A Lobby This Is Getting Highly Annoying Please Can Someone Look Into It and Tell Me if It Is A Hard Ware Issue Or If It Is A Problem With The Servers?
    I Love Egg Wars And I almost Always Play It With My Free Time So It Would Be Nice To Not Get Kicked Every Time I try Play A Fun Match...:(

But Other Than That I Love Your Server Keep Up The Good Work Thanks :D #CubeCraftIsBae

2. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    Cubecraft knows about this problem, they're trying they hardest to fix it. Be patient.

Greatsplinter likes this.
  3. Greatsplinter

Greatsplinter Member

Thanks Its Good To Know That It Is Being Worked On And I'm Not the Only One :) ... I Will Be Patient And Thanks For The Quick Reply :D

4. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    No problem. If you have any more problems or questions feel free to private message me :)

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Don't quote me on this please. But I remember a post saying why that happened. I can't link you the post unfortunately since I forgot the title of the thread :(. But anyways, the person said that the reason why this happens is because of the players in both eggwars and skywars. Apparently the server gets "overloaded" and there for a connection timed out. That's also the reason why only some people get it but others don't. But as Camezonda said above, it's been reported.

Here's the thread to confirm it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i...-you-were-on-went-offline.124890/#post-529132