1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Banned for not hacking

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by HazzaYT, Sep 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazzaYT

HazzaYT Member

I am so annoyed that my friend got ban from cube craft for aura or something like that when we are both new to all of this and we dont even know how to install hacks just got the server for about 5 weeks now we was loving it the hackers was very annoying but then we would just leave or try to kill them and he gets ban for not even having them he was punching "HackersDontWin" then got banned for Hacking this is really bad on the servers behalf i though this was a good server but you guys ban people that dont even use hacks and you dont ban people with them this had really upset alot of me and my mates who go on this sever every day and love it and on of our mates get banned yes it is only for 6 something days but it is very annoying since it is the only server we play on plus we also got muted please fix your system and ban the real hackers thank you

2. AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz Member

Eggwars
    First of all we can't tell if you are saying the truth or just lying
    also if your friend was hacking with kill aura and got banned probably because he was hacking, Staff Check everything, if it was not enough proof they would not ban that player in the first place
    tell your friend to go here https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and maybe get unbanned but of course they can deny it

xFirelion likes this.
  3. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.