Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TherealGros

Mar 6, 2015
It is a big map and that is really fine with ten members on 4 teams. But it is a map where a lot of people are team killing and that makes the map not fine to play! Yeah i know they get banned but it is a shame for the map and for the server, that there are people who abuse it. I hope you guys can do something with this maybe make the map with 8 persons on each team? Or get lava out of team skywars? because it is only used for team killing!

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
There's team killing on every map, not just elements specifically. The map is most likely not going to be removed. As said above, if you catch someone team killing, record them with warnings and make a thread on the forums.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Or get lava out of team skywars?
Lava spawns in loot chests anyways, so getting rid of the map Elements wouldn't help with lava team killing. If you dislike the amount of lava in the fire island, then pick a different team/island or a different map. (I don't recommend playing Evacuate if you dislike lava.) Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom