the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey y'all! 👋

It's already been about 5 years since I first joined CubeCraft, and I have had an account on the forums since 2017. As of now, I would love to become a part of this side of the community, so here is my introduction!

I'm an 18-year old guy from Belgium, with a narrow (specific), but strong passion for Minecraft! I describe this as narrow as I almost only play on CubeCraft. In these ±5 years of playing on this server, I have had of course periods in which I would play less, but as of the past months, I've found the spark again! I mostly play games like Lucky Islands, Blockwars, Tower Defence or Minerware now.

Outside of Minecraft I do DJ things as well, experimenting with mashups and playing on some party's every now and then.

There ya go, that's me. Hope to see you soon in-game, on the Discord server, or here on the forums! ✨

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Hey there, nice to meet you! Besides dj’ing, have you also been to concerts like Martin Garrix, Armin, Afrojack, Don Diablo etc?

• Love
Reactions: Frontlane

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there, nice to meet you! Besides dj’ing, have you also been to concerts like Martin Garrix, Armin, Afrojack, Don Diablo etc?
I have been and will be going to Tomorrowland presents: Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike in December, however I have not physically visited the artists you named yet (I did watch their livestreams tho!).
I plan on going much more to concerts and festivals once covid is gone :D

Reactions: Zillu and Maaarijn

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hey y'all! 👋

It's already been about 5 years since I first joined CubeCraft, and I have had an account on the forums since 2017. As of now, I would love to become a part of this side of the community, so here is my introduction!

I'm Frontlane, an 18-year old guy from Belgium, with a narrow (specific), but strong passion for Minecraft! I describe this as narrow as I almost only play on CubeCraft. In these ±5 years of playing on this server, I have had of course periods in which I would play less, but as of the past months, I've found the spark again! I mostly play games like Lucky Islands, Blockwars, Tower Defence or Minerware now.

Besides Minecraft, I also have a strong passion for music and dj'ing, but the past year hasn't been so fun for this hobby as of the coronavirus. Cubecraft however, has been more than fitting in these times!

There ya go, that's me. Hope to see you soon in-game, on the Discord server, or here on the forums! ✨

- Frontlane
Cool Introduction Frontlane!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.