Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itz_JGomezs

Mar 16, 2015
Hey, i know that i have to post an appeal on the appeals section but i'm not the one banned am just here because a group of friends got banned queenemy,aniicord94,agusforever,itheleomix,unicornio_keshu, JetManYT because UNICORNIO_KESHU's dad canceled his credit card and all of them had the obsidian rank and all of them got banned and am just trying to help because they don't speak English, so is there any way to get them un-banned ? do they have to pay for the ranks or can they just get un-banned and not have a rank?

Xtreme3_PvP

Dec 4, 2014
Minecraft
Hey!

If the rank had already been purchased, a cancelled credit card would not affect this rank status, as the purchase had already been made. This means that it was most likely a charge back, which means that a refund was requested via the payment service. To get these ranks back, please contact info@cubecraftgames.net and Halo will be able to assist you.

All the ban reasons are "Payment Dispute" which means the rank was charge backed. As mentioned above, you will have to repay the money to Cubecraft to be eligible for a re-ranking.

Xtreme.

Reactions: Story and guardd

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Bans for payment disputes are not done manually by staff, they are done automatically and this means that there could be some errors in the system due to this.
Wait for Marco's reply.

Reactions: Pingu_

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
If your accounts were banned for payment disputes, it means our system automatically banned the accounts because we received a chargeback from the bank.

Since this creates serious issues for us, the accounts are permanently banned, and there is no way to appeal an automatic ban such as this.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom