Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well on another Pokemon forums, which is also run by XenForo, they have this thing where if you press on someones profile, it shows their "slogan" or something that they want to say, which they can edit themselves.
suggestion 1.png
Also there are badges which you can gain from staff members for doing specific things. This can be a good way to get into the forums, which can result in more people helping instead of relying on the staff members (which can do it, but they aren't on call 24/7).
suggestion 2.png

thanks for looking at this thread loolbye

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I like the badges, but the slogan thing is just a custom title, like how your title is "Member," it can be changed with the admin panel, but we can't really change custom titles for everyone because it's not an automatic thing and too many people would want to request a change in title. But again, I really like the badge idea.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Maybe badges should be earned automatically (assuming its based off forums stats like messages and stuff) because I'm pretty sure staff will end up getting spammed by people asking them to add badges to their profile. But I do like the idea :3
What I meant is the staff will choose people, and if people start to beg they can punish them.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What I meant is the staff will choose people, and if people start to beg they can punish them.
The moment that badges get released though, every single staff member will have at the very least an increase of about 200 alerts of players asking for the best badges.
I would prefer badges to be earned automatically, as terraria said :P

Reactions: Younisco and Spooks

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Isn't there already points for completing tasks like that? If the badge system was run by the admins or so, a person can do an amount of reports and get a badge.

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom