Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Rain falls heavily outside Internet Manor as Detective Tacosbefriends walks up and down the room. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have gathered you all here tonight for one very special purpose." he says, still unsure if he wants to pretend to be Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot. "For you see, my good fellows... The murderer is in this very room." The room is filled with surprised gasps and worried looks. Trollface's eyes shift about nervously, Chuck Testa utters a quiet "Nope.", Forever Alone Guy is just happy to be in a room with other people. "Now of course, I know who committed this crime." states the detective, now impersonating Inspector Gadget. "I shall review the evidence one post at a time, and leave everyone else to gather clues about the manner. To everyone posting, you are now a junior detective, and anything (and I mean anything) you find can be considered evidence. Any meme, old or new, is a palpable suspect, so rule out no meme! For example, I shall post my very first findings and what I conclude from it."

When the body was found by Mr. Socially Awkward Penguin, a flash of lightning illuminated a figure behind the curtain of the far right window. Mr. Penguin describes the silhouette as vaguely masculine, roughly 5'5'' and rather thin. When the curtain was approached, the power of Internet Manor was cut off and the suspect escaped, but not before yelling "Good Guy Greg did it!" in what Mr. Penguin described as a "raspy baritone, most certainly a man."

From this, we can conclude:
The killer speaks English
The killer is a male or a female with a very deep voice
The killer is roughly 5'5''
The killer is rather thin
The killer is nimble enough to escape a witness in perfect darkness

I postulate that the killer is Scumbag Steve. Mr. Steve has a reputation for doing terrible things such as murder and would most certainly blame his "Good Guy" counterpart. Until more evidence crops up, Scumbag Steve is under arrest!

axmuv.jpg

(Pictures not necessary but would be funny)

TL;DR Version: Murder mystery, the killer is a well-known internet meme, make up evidence and compare it with other evidence to make silly accusations of meme-murder.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
this is confusing
lol I saw that coming. Let me try explaining better.

You make up evidence that you "found" and use that evidence to accuse a meme of the murder. For instance, if we found that the victim was killed by a poptart and covered in rainbows, that evidence would point to Nyan Cat being the murderer. Likewise, if we found an empty bottle of Dos Equis on the crime scene, we'd think it was The Most Interesting Man in the World.

If you're unfamiliar with popular internet culture and meme culture, I urge you to visit this site: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Top Bottom