Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Connerboy02

Dec 18, 2015
Hey Cube Craft people! Me and my Friend Cameron have been playing Eggwars for months now, but it is just the 2 of us. we have fallen in love with a map named forest because of how basic and simple it is. I know other maps are available, but we love this map and judging on how fast the sign fills up, we all love this map! Now, We noticed that for some reason, it only shows up very rarly and if you blink, its gone. we have been wondering if you could be so kind and make the sign less rare so we can all get into the map we love :) thank you for your time, -Connerboy02

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Euhm.... no. Or else they need to make a wall with so signs from the amount of maps. Actually it is the meaning to play other maps too and not only one map.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Well, you can donate, so then you can right-click the armor stand and pick a map you wanna play on (if there are available servers, of course).
Otherwise, you're just gonna have to wait for the map to show up on the wall.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I beleive this is some sort of a bug, since it happens to the same maps, even in other games. You have it with biomes and pacman too I beleive, and then you have magic, which just dominates the Skywars maps :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom