1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Floating villagers

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Boxoniann, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxoniann

Boxoniann Member

I have a problem with my villagers after i put them in a minecart. they stop moving and float 1 block above the ground. i cant push them but i can trade with them. Anyone else have this problem?

pic:
    [​IMG]

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

This is due to a plugin that prevents villagers from moving and is required to keep the villager at spawn from wandering off a cliff. Unfortunately this also means that there is no way of moving them without minecarts (I'm pretty sure that water doesn't move them either) and if you want to breed your villagers, you'll have to get them the way that you received your first two villagers.

Saradabaschi likes this.
  3. Maiteke03

Maiteke03 Member

We move villagers with minecarts and have the track 1 block lower than were the villagers need to be so they are at the correct floor level when you destroy the cart. They cannot be moved with water.

Breeding villagers is possible. You have to make sure they are standing face to face when you take them out of the minecart and within the range of a 'village' (I don't know if it is required to be within range of a village but works for us). After that trade with both villagers and they should start to show hearts over their heads (can take some time).
    Baby villagers can move around until they grow up, so make sure your villagers breed in a closed space.

Saradabaschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.