Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Hello everyone, I'm sure most of you know what Flappy Bird is and most of you played and regretted it, but don't... Because today I'm going to give you few tricks and tips about it!
  1. Try to only concentrate on Flappy Bird when playing, playing Flappy Bird in bed in a position where the only thing you have to do is tap is a great way to get a high score.
  2. To be able to beat Flappy Bird you have to understand and love the Flappy Bird... BE the Flappy Bird.
  3. Device selection is also important, I personally recommend an iPad 2 or 3, because of the big screen and touch screen.
  4. If 1 didn't work for you you could try to concentrate on 2 things or more when playing Flappy Bird, doing a fake YouTube commentary when playing helps a lot. (People might think you have some issues though...)
  5. If again 1 didn't work for you I'd recommend that you play it when walking, it takes off the stress a bit.
  6. Play a fake Flappy Bird before playing the version you will play when you're trying to beat your high score, it'll male stuff much more easier.
Those are the best tips I could think of, hope this helped you. :)
@Aimee2323 (Good luck with the challenge :P)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
it'll male stuff much more easier.
xD

Very good guide.

Also I find that listening to music helps me and other people have said that too.

I'm guessing your recommending Splashy fish for playing a harder version. The Miley Cyrus version is also a harder version of it.

N

Nyanbaz

I usually get my best score when I try not to care about getting through the pipes for some reason...

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
It also helps if you try and think of it as an easy game. Just think it's just some really easy pipes that I have to get through. Easy.

It's hard.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
If everything else fails, go get a hammer, and beat the device with flappy bird. Flappy bird beaten.
Or you can just delete it.

Reactions: SGTkuzey

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
Here's my high score.

images

(Computer Flappy Bird)

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Gedas' guide how to beat your highscore in "Flappy Bird".

1. Be Respectful to Flappy Bird: If you will shout, curse on him, it'll be even worse.

2. Never play the Flappy Bird: You will have the highest score "0", the infinity.

3. Don't care about the goal: When you don't care about it, you mostly do the best.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Gedas' guide how to beat your highscore in "Flappy Bird".

1. Be Respectful to Flappy Bird: If you will shout, curse on him, it'll be even worse.

2. Never play the Flappy Bird: You will have the highest score "0", the infinity.

3. Don't care about the goal: When you don't care about it, you mostly do the best.
Or you can get 8, then turn your phone 90 degrees. BOOM. Infinity sign.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom