Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iMax99

Sep 3, 2015
Don't you love it when you make a jump in skywars, get setback by the anticheat & die?

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
Indeed it can be annoying. However as it has been said a load of times on the forums before we are actually working on our own anticheat and it might take a while for it to be complete as it will have to be pretty complex and efficient enough for dealing with potential rule breakers. For now the NCP plugin is the best option that we have for an anticheat.

maxmajor8

Oct 28, 2015
Cubecraft On Eggwars can you plz make a map that is free for all so we dont get mad for teammates steal minerals when you are on the gen with the mid with one of every gen and 8 people maybe so plz let me be heard by you so thx for letting me to post this

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
Cubecraft On Eggwars can you plz make a map that is free for all so we dont get mad for teammates steal minerals when you are on the gen with the mid with one of every gen and 8 people maybe so plz let me be heard by you so thx for letting me to post this
You'll have to create a new thread for this in the suggestions subforum (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/) to see what the other players think of this idea

iMax99

Sep 3, 2015
It's been said a lot of times already, still didn't start? (There was a comma missing in CaptainDawq_'s post so I misunderstood they were working on a new anticheat #Edit.) I do not want to be rude or anything but yeah.. I know it would be complex in some ways, can I ask you if you have any clue on how the Cubecraft-anticheat would be going to deal with flyhacks? The best and easiest way would be to ban/kick someone who is in the air for 10 seconds without being hit (in case of insane air comboes). I dont think this would be too complex but I dont know, I'm not a plugin developer.

The current anticheat still has some issues tbh, I have proof of someone flyhacking in egg wars. So basically what this plugin does is annoy people who play legit and do nothing to people who are smart enough to look for other hacks? Still, I'm not trying to be rude, but when will the Cubecraft-anticheat be done? "Might take a while" everything will be better in a while, huh?

Last edited:

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
It's been said a lot of times already, still didn't start? I do not want to be rude or anything but yeah.. I know it would be complex in some ways, can I ask you if you have any clue on how the Cubecraft-anticheat would be going to deal with flyhacks? The best and easiest way would be to ban/kick someone who is in the air for 10 seconds without being hit (in case of insane air comboes). I dont think this would be too complex but I dont know, I'm not a plugin developer.

The current anticheat still has some issues tbh, I have proof of someone flyhacking in egg wars. So basically what this plugin does is annoy people who play legit and do nothing to people who are smart enough to look for other hacks? Still, I'm not trying to be rude, but when will the Cubecraft-anticheat be done? "Might take a while" everything will be better in a while, huh?

It wouldn't be that simple as to ban or kick someone. What if someone is lagging and it sees them as flying and then get automatically banned. That wouldn't be fair on them so we wouldn't be able to ban them. And what if for ever reason we make a new gamemode with a class that allows you to fly for a couple of seconds before you fall to the floor, it wouldn't be fair on them players either.

Right now our staff team does try its best to try and stop people from using hacked clients and client modifications that allow you to have an advantage but you will have to remember that it can take a really long time for us to make a plugin, as we would have to test it under conditions to see that everything works as it should do and that there are no major bugs that would ruin anyone's time here on CubeCraft.

Reactions: Sophie

Think Games

It can be annoying when it sets you back a few blocks, but its really useful if you can work it into your strategy! For example sometimes when I'm running from someone in SG I get set back a few blocks and I can deal the guy chasing me a few hits before they realize I'm behind them ;)

iMax99

Sep 3, 2015
It wouldn't be that simple as to ban or kick someone. What if someone is lagging and it sees them as flying and then get automatically banned.
I was talking about flying, not about being stuck in the air. Just make sure to check if they are moving in the air..?

Right now our staff team does try its best to try and stop people from using hacked clients and client modifications that allow you to have an advantage...
I want you to do something, look at this video. You can clearly see he's flying, right? Guess what, denied. How is this trying your best? Not trying to get the guys who handle reports down, but if they would stop all people from hacking, even small things like this, then I would not be bitching about the anticheat. It would be for a reason.

Think Games said:
It can be annoying when it sets you back a few blocks...
Well, try sprint jumpig on snow layers, soulsand and slabs I guess..? I dont think it's fair to use it this way. After all, it's a glitch.

Younisco said:
The new anti-cheat is getting worked on as we speak. So don't worry about it. ;)
"before we are actually working on our own anticheat" CaptainDawq_ said, hinting that they didn't start yet..? There was a comma missing in this sentence so I misunderstood it.. #Edit

I do worry about this, this bug has been here forever, I've played on loads of servers where they leave small bugs and pretend they are working on it, I do not want cubecraft to become a server like that.

Last edited:

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
I was talking about flying, not about being stuck in the air. Just make sure to check if they are moving in the air..?
What about if it was Super Craft Bros and a player was lagging and double jumping and by chance it looked like the player was flying because they would lag, then move and then lag again. It wouldn't be as simple as that. In my opinion an anticheat plugin should never be able to ban people because what if there is a small bug that we didn't notice and it banned people for no reason.

iMax99

Sep 3, 2015
In my opinion an anticheat plugin should never be able to ban people because what if there is a small bug that we didn't notice and it banned people for no reason.
I said ban/kick, some anticheats do ban, some don't. The current one just sets you back, the cubecraft-anticheat can kick? If a player lags and moves like you said, he probably wouldn't be able to play normally and probably doesn't care if he gets kicked. that much.

However, my apologies for being annoying, I misunderstood something in your first post. As Think Games has said, "before" wasnt ment for "we are working on...". There should have been a comma there :p

Ty for the information & cya

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom