Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mario_D_K

May 15, 2015
yea my idea is to balanced build wars more
First of there is too many Signs in the lobby compare to how many really plays it
so Less Signs/Games in the lobby is needed

next: voting&points from votes needed to be balanced more becuase if there is a 2mans teams who build a pre mature build and they vote bad on everything else and only good on they´s
there is a big chance for they will win

More players per game: kinda a way to fix the voting&points from votes balancing becuase if more players more to vote Bad on the pre mature builds and good votes on the In theme builds

increase the Limit of how high you can build so all the maps have the same Y level you can build (i saw Arena is lower than the others and learned that the hard way and failed to build my ninja becuase of it)

becuase im building fast i have seen a super really annoying bug sometimes if i build too fast some of the blocks i just placed in the last 5 sec. will disappear (a really annoying bug for me) and i know its not lag+ i have low ping on this server
becuase it has not happen for me at others servers with this kinda of game mode

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
1. Agreed
2. Agreed
3. Agreed
4. Why not? Agreed
5. I've experienced this too, however I cannot see the blocks that haven't played; on my screen they're there, but in the voting part of the game they're not which makes my builds look untidy .

mario_D_K

May 15, 2015
also got a idea for a Theme:
Build Everything you want(But PreMature Builds)
(give me a reason for build a perfect 3d Mario i can speed build if that bug get fixed)
but donators also need to be able to vote for themes (but will still be random even if they vote)

so the voting can be 3 options: and the options will be random also
so option 1 can be: between 4 themes and if voting that there is a 100% chance for its one of them but 25% chance for it 1 of the 4
and same with the other options

so there w

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
1. I would say that the more the signs, the merrier. If they all get full, there are always backup ones.
2. Agreed
3.Agreed
4. yeah
5. 10/10

mario_D_K

May 15, 2015
im glad some agrees with me with build wars needs some changes & balancing
but we might needing alot more to agree on this for the admins will do something about it

mario_D_K

May 15, 2015
Bump
we really need to make sure admins/server dev sees this
since the game got kinda a bad voting system and unbalanced if just 2mans teamers
and they build premature and vote bad votes on all others but they´s its 100% sure they win : more players per game since some players might leave if its a theme they dont like
should fix it and more voting points so there is alot between the best vote & the 2nd best

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom