Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove Paintball?

• Yes! (I already have a reason to remove it, so you don't need one)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No! (Please explain WHY)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Make it better (Preferrably post an idea)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Nobody played fishslap, so that was removed. Nobody plays paintball, either, so shouldn't it also be removed. If paintball is removed, then it will make room for ideas for a game that gets more attention. If nobody plays it, why should we keep it? I suggest either improving paintball to allow it to gain popularity, maybe even have a way to earn points in it, or removing it. Who agrees?

(Or who doesn't agree or has an idea to make it better)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I disagree with this. One reason being people still do like paintball, it's just hard to find a game with a lot of people in it, sometimes it's just more, well, isolated than other times, but that doesn't make it bad. I see your point but that doesn't exactly leave room for more ideas. A lot of the people like the idea of paintball, yes, but they may not play it because they enjoy the other games more. But they do come and play these other games sometimes.

When paintball first came out, all the games of paintball were filled. People loved it, but it died down a bit.

It's not the same as fish slap. Fish slap had bugs in it that allowed people to stay on the island even after being hit, which resulted in suspicion of anti-kb. Yes, it was very unpopular, but that was the main reason.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Everytime I want to play Paintball...I go to the lobby and all the games are at 0/n players...so...whats the point ?...to use it when the Owner is doing a live Stream...come to the point...its useless at this moment...

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
There's three things that make a game popular:
-Competition (Leader boards)
-The thrive to be the best (self)
-Diversity
(My thoughts at least)
This is why SW and SG are the most popular games, they have all three of these criteria, unlike Paintball and fishslap:
-For Paintball AND fish slap, there are no leader boards, thus how would you know how good you were compared to the s=rest of the server? Also, you can't really get GOOD at these types of games, I mean, you play it once or twice and then you believe that you're the absolute best. Finally, diversity. What are there, like 2 maps for both of these games? and you get fairly board of them. (In my opinion, the maps weren't the best I've seen out of our amazing builder <3)

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
There's three things that make a game popular:
-Competition (Leader boards)
-The thrive to be the best (self)
-Diversity
(My thoughts at least)
This is why SW and SG are the most popular games, they have all three of these criteria, unlike Paintball and fishslap:
-For Paintball AND fish slap, there are no leader boards, thus how would you know how good you were compared to the s=rest of the server? Also, you can't really get GOOD at these types of games, I mean, you play it once or twice and then you believe that you're the absolute best. Finally, diversity. What are there, like 2 maps for both of these games? and you get fairly board of them. (In my opinion, the maps weren't the best I've seen out of our amazing builder <3)
Conclusion, if paintball isn't getting more popular for this point on, remove it with a game with a lot of depth, and goals to it.

Reactions: Raindrop57

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I believe Paintball should be removed, and add some game that is popular on lots of other servers, but CCG makes it custom to our server

Reactions: Raindrop57

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
...Why is nobody talking about the fact that Paintball (CtF) was changed to a game where you have to kill as many people as possible?

Seriously, I loved the CtF PB... @halothe23 why was Paintball changed? And, what do you think about it getting removed?

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
We monitor the usage of our games. We decide when to add/remove them. We do not need you to tell us to remove them. We will speak as we. We will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom