Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello! I would really like to know which custom bow in Lucky Islands is your favourite and why. My favourite is the grappling hook bow because it makes it fast to travel around the map, which helps me because I'm a very slow bridger!

Reactions: TheJordanian

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
I think it’s hard to rank the bows, since they are good in different ways. But I guess generally: grappling hook, normal, automatic, frozen shot, explosive, shotgun.

But the order can change in different situations. Explosive bow is great when facing camping enemies above you, and frozen shot is awesome if you have the tnt-wand or potions.

I think Cubecraft has done a great job with all the bows except the Shotgun bow - it is hard to hit with and has bad range. I always feel safe when facing an opponent who uses it! :)

Great job with this post!

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Explosive (what could be better then an explosive bow?), Auto (would be first but it takes too many arrows), Grapple (great concept but enderpearls or even just blocks are easier and faster to use when fighting), Normal, Frozen (not really that useful), Shotgun (absolutely impossible to aim).

Dec 29, 2018
Grappling hook bow will always be the best, although using the frozen shot bow alongside a knockback II sword is a sweet combo.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Grappling hook bow will always be the best, although using the frozen shot bow alongside a knockback II sword is a sweet combo.

Hello. Seeing as you're new here to the forums, please read the rules here.

• No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private conversation here. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! ^^
Top Bottom