Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CAZ_WILL199

Jan 29, 2015
Chile
twitter.com

Q3pmrSoD_400x400.png

CUBECRAFT | 2015

Hi Cubecrafters , below I will make an informative post for new users who come to this great server, any server has its rules which must be observed at the foot of the letter and most of all I will because I like to help and to inform themselves more about the server.

Server Discussion

This section is basically general server information , whether new forms , updates , Rules & sub - forums for each mode.

Sub-Forums

Here are the sub - forums section , where you can report bugs or errors that occur in each mode & that los resolved as quickly as possible to improve the quality of play

Suggestions

Make your post here to provide some suggestions for the modalities of the network.

Bug Reports/Support

Here reported bugs that you find in each mode , the idea would be to follow a template to make it neater & provide a little work to mods / Admin / Devs / Owners & you can give an answer that is of quality.

Games

Here you can discuss contents & review with other people & see what you think , make yourselves notice & participate in this section.

Parkour

Present your map of parkour to the server, if your map is well made & detailed option have to be put in the form.

Kit-PVP

This is the section of Kit -PVP here can talk about issues & opinions mode.

Creative

Discuss here topics Creative mode where you would give to know your skills in construction.

Assassins

also here as it focuses on Assassins mode where you can share reports or opinions of this

SkyBlock

Here you can make your post Skyblock mode , a mode that is basically technical Minecraft.

Factions - Survival

Make your post here Factions - Survival for reports or sharing ideas and opinions

Now for Creation Corner section where you can submit suggestions, plugins , maps where you might have potential to be implemented in the Network.

Graphics

Graphics presents mounts , Renders to share your skills in graphic design for people opine or may order any of this

Plugins/Codes

here shares plugins you want to be implemented in the network , the computer will see if it looks good idea & will give the final answer that

Minecraft Creations

minecraft publish your creations to see that it seems to give them your skill & opinions of your work, perhaps he even requested by one

Map Submissions

Build a map and present it here to see what you think either in any form

We now turn to the Off -Topic section , here you can make any post , as it's free theme , avoids making the same post that are hurtful or incite violence , otherwise a Staff take action in the matter.

Media

Here unveils your video channel or friends looking for you to talk for TeamSpeak server , or if you want to enjoy good music while playing in Cubecraft server enters plugdj.

Hardware

Here you can post asking if any peripheral is good or bad , or a post in which teach optimize your pc and Optifine for the game will go smooth and seamless

Software/Coding

Share your ideas here or codes of software for you to help others and more enjoyable

We passed Website discussion section where you can request assistance or any problems or server

Tech Support

here asking for help or request any suggestions from the staff

Suggestions

Here you can make suggestions to improve the server

Now we turn to section Reporting & appeals bans on where you can report people who inflicts server standards.

Report a player

Here people reported using modified clients to get any advantage over the game

Ban Appeals

Here write your name to appeal to a ban

Mute Appeals

Here write your name to appeal to a mute

Well I hope you liked my post information for the new people who are joining this great server, which is a rather long post or limited information , but I have endeavored to help more people , here I say goodbye Goodbye and greetings to all^^

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom