Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So my friend @TearTube (still doesn't have a forum account *facepalm*) was xp farming when his laptop shut down. This guy in the allied faction then started punching him and my friend exploded into items. He didn't die (he had full prot IV armour on) but when he relogged, he had no items on him and the allied player got all his stuff... Is there no way of changing this hazard to something like where is you combat log, you just remain logged in for 10 seconds or something?

Reactions: Yittamonkey

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
There has been threads about this in the past where peoples items have disappeared and they don't know what it is, They possible need to delay the time or something.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Indeed. It's just so annoying being combat tagged, it's like you're not even safe to say "g2g" or "brb" in public chat for chance of losing your items... i mean, i have done it myself, and it really is just cruel to log in and see nothing on you...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Indeed. It's just so annoying being combat tagged, it's like you're not even safe to say "g2g" or "brb" in public chat for chance of losing your items... i mean, i have done it myself, and it really is just cruel to log in and see nothing on you...
Sorry ocelot girl :( Thanks for the diamond armour i guess.. =/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom