Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
So this thread is jut to express your self and say everything You have to say about 1.9 Express yourself!!!!!!!

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Only thing i like to say is that... Most of the people that hate 1.9 is because they wont be able to win because of their clicks.... 1.9 actually involves more skills... like when to use your shield change arrows etc.....

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Another thing....

I dont really care because i still have a good ping sooo.... :P

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Okay, seriously, I haven't really tried playing in 1.9 yet, but from what I see, it can't be as bad as people say it is. It seems like there were a lot of changes implemented in terms of combat, and it's making people angry, but I honestly don't care that much. Yes, I do PvP quite a lot, but it is what it is.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I love 1.9, theres new mobs, items such as the Shulker, arrows, shields, Glider and you can use TWO ARMS! But the thing I dont like about it is the golden apple changes, the reload for hitting, armour changes and the new command blocks. I only hate the new command blocks because people are using them in maps such as the repeat command block, because it saves time on redstone. But if you have 10's/100's of repeat command blocks always on active, it lags you out, and OptiFine cannot save you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom