Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacho1332YT

Jun 26, 2015
se me a muteado por que mi otra cuenta estaba muteada por insultar .. yo no fui el que insulto ya dije que esa cuenta me fue robada y el que me la robo insulto .. pedí que baneara esa cuenta por que ya no hay nada que hacer ya no la podre recuperar .. por fabor necesito que desmuteen mi nueva cuenta ya que yo no fui el que insulto y yo no tengo por que estar gastando dinero por una nueva cuenta para que me la vuelvan a muetear
ya apele y no recibo respuesta alguna..

gracias por leer

has been muted me that my other account is muted for insulting .. I was not where I insult and told him that tells me was stolen and I insult her theft .. I asked that will ban the account because there is nothing that and pus do not recover .. by fabor desmuteen I need my new account because I was not the insult and I have no reason to be spending money for a new account for me again muetear
and appeal and do not receive any response ..

Thank you for reading

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
If you have appealed and haven't received any notifications regards to your appeal for quite sometime its most likely your appeal was denied and you'll just have to wait until your sentence is over.

Nacho1332YT

Jun 26, 2015
If you have appealed and haven't received any notifications regards to your appeal for quite sometime its most likely your appeal was denied and you'll just have to wait until your sentence is over.
podria decirme cuanto tiempo tiene la cuenta BrunoOMG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom