Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

meg_the_gamer

Jul 9, 2015
i think everyone should be able to vote for free.
we want to play for fun! and what kind of fun is it if we need to spend like 100 dollars just so we can vote?
and if making it free doesn't work out for you, then at least set it down to 10 dollars. nobody like spending that much money on a game. the diamond rank costs like 4 times more than the actual minecraft game costs!
that is seriously ridiculous! it'll be a lot more fun if everyone could vote!
cause sometimes the diamond+ ranked players choose whatever they want and if they choose basic the whole game is bummed up! i love this server- but things that gotta change just gotta change!

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
I can see why you and a lot of other people want this (me included :P ), but if diamond ranked players had the same abilities as lower ranks, no one would donate for diamond rank. There still needs to be rewards for helping the server keep going.

meg_the_gamer

Jul 9, 2015
it doesn't need to be for free. but for 100 dollars?! thats crazy! its four times the minecraft game cost! i would say pt it down to 5 dollars, and then more players will be able to afford it, more players will buy, and then more money then ever before will be donated for the diamond rank!
please consider it. it would be great if this actually happened :3 ;):)

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
The people that want to donate 100+ dollars can if they would like to. If you dont want to donate that much, you can get a lower rank. That's why there are different level ranks, for people who would like to donate lots, or just a little. Also remember the whole reason the server has ranks and donations is so that it can keep running, without the people that donate lots of money the server probably wouldnt last much longer. It relies purely off donations. I hope you understand :) .

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Stones have way too much advantage now anyways. If you've ever played this server before EULA, you should be happy how it is now. c:

Also decreasing the donators price is kinda pointless, since our monthly donation goal is always completed...

Reactions: meg_the_gamer

meg_the_gamer

Jul 9, 2015
Stones have way too much advantage now anyways. If you've ever played this server before EULA, you should be happy how it is now. c:

Also decreasing the donators price is kinda pointless, since our monthly donation goal is always completed...

Uhm... what about thr EULA?

meg_the_gamer

Jul 9, 2015
The people that want to donate 100+ dollars can if they would like to. If you dont want to donate that much, you can get a lower rank. That's why there are different level ranks, for people who would like to donate lots, or just a little. Also remember the whole reason the server has ranks and donations is so that it can keep running, without the people that donate lots of money the server probably wouldnt last much longer. It relies purely off donations. I hope you understand :) .
okay ;):)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom