Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
FbgXgbv.png

Okay, this is just silly and annoying. i know that this new map has been released a few days ago, but come on you dont have to FLOOD literally every single sign with that map. literally. on the picture theres literally 14/19 Storm games waiting to be played, and theres absolutely no UnderDaSea, no TeaParty, no Dwarven.. and surpisingly, NO ORIENTAL. This is annoying me off. I KNOW its the new map, but come on, please care about the other maps as this is just silly.

What i am suggesting here is to even up the map rate on how its coming out, so every map can be playable at any time. Im a TeaParty main and i've been waiting for literally 3+ hours just for a TeaParty to pop out from the inmense ammount of Storm maps. I just dont like how this is going at all..

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
:fantamug:Storm is the new biomes:fantamug:
It took me and @Malcolm_ a few minutes to find the new skywars map, and we couldn't even find the Super Craft Bros map after 30 minutes or so of playing. When the map 'Toys' was released, it was very hard to find, and basically impossible to get into with a friend as the games filled up so fast. I don't know what causes this, but I don't think that it is the doing of staff members.
@Marco Slater @rubik_cube_man

Reactions: Malcolm_

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Yep, seriously wanted to make a thread about this, but skywars not eggwars. Even in SCB, you can't even find the new map and skywars is overfilled with Galaxy just like Storm.
2015-08-09_00.33.22.png
2015-08-09_00.33.29.png
In Skywars there could be every map or almost every map on just one board, so why not? I think the outcome of maps on boards should be arranged for certain maps.

Reactions: Sophie

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
ok i wented to add something on skywars thats true its hard to find the new map but i dont like the idea thats maps are not even on skywars its hard to fint the new ,map and castles too

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.