Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbeh

Jul 31, 2014
Your Back garden
You say that you took out all donator permissions because of the EULA and I can list about 7 servers off the top of my head that haven't done anything with the donator stuff or haven't been punished for what they've done!

DevilCraft
MC Central
The Nexus
Badlion
Hypixel
Comic Pvp
Emerald Island

None of those servers have done anything about the 'EULA'

ElieTGM

Jul 5, 2015
Lebanon
If you think these servers are not following the EULA, kindly report them to Mojang; no need to make a thread about it.

You can report those servers here.
But, before reporting, you should read the guidelines that ASSURE that this server isn't respecting it, this can be done here.

Blobbeh

Jul 31, 2014
Your Back garden
If you think these servers are not following the EULA, kindly report them to Mojang; no need to make a thread about it.

You can report those servers here.
But, before reporting, you should read the guidelines that ASSURE that this server isn't respecting it, this can be done here.
Listen, I bet you mojang couldn't give rats arse about it

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Listen, I bet you mojang couldn't give rats arse about it
If Mojang didn't care a rats booty about it, then why did they introduce it? Plus, if you "wasted" money on it, you can just chargeback and get banned if you don't like it.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
The idea of donating is to help the server to keep running, do you think if people didn't donate, the server would have this many games and stuff? Also, yes maybe they took out donator permissions but donators still have perks, for e.g Skywars chests vote, lobby items, hats etc..
Another thing, why are you talking about this now? CCG removed stuff because of the EULA ages ago, did you just notice or something?

Reactions: Younisco

Skylandz

Jan 17, 2016
Cindor
@Malcolm_ do you understand my signature? :)

On topic: I've read the first post a few times, and what i can make up from it is that u want CCG to remove all donator perks, just ranks in general. However, EULA was only about getting "in-game money" in exchange of "real-life" money. Ranks were and are still allowed.

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
So you're saying is that we should go against the EULA. Dude do you like playing cubecraft? (Supposing you do) Well then if the server gets destroyed by Mojang, would you like that. Or would you prefer to stay with the perks you have now and play games on the BEST network ever?

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
So you're saying is that we should go against the EULA. Dude do you like playing cubecraft? (Supposing you do) Well then if the server gets destroyed by Mojang, would you like that. Or would you prefer to stay with the perks you have now and play games on the BEST network ever?

rDIQpV8.gif

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
I agree that it's a bad idea to go against the Eula, but Mojand would never sue anyone if they did. As that guy mentioned many big servers are going against the Eula right now and Mojang doesn't really care. They know the potential of online Minecraft and how it's one of the few things that still keeps the game running. Imagine the hate they would get if they just sued Hypixel and shut down their servers. :P

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
I agree that it's a bad idea to go against the Eula, but Mojand would never sue anyone if they did. As that guy mentioned many big servers are going against the Eula right now and Mojang doesn't really care. They know the potential of online Minecraft and how it's one of the few things that still keeps the game running. Imagine the hate they would get if they just sued Hypixel and shut down their servers. :p
tru... tru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom