Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea(s)? Vote it! / ¿Te gustaron las idea(s)? Vota!

• Prefixes / Prefijos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Languages under "Location" / Idiomas debajo de "Localización"

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Multi-Lang forum / Foro multi-idioma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iDarkfusionYT

Aug 23, 2015
Uruguay
puu.sh
English:

Hi internet! i'm jaimecg

I have some ideas for better interaction between forums and non-english speaking players;

- Prefixes: here, in the forums, like this thread title specifying the lang, so will be easy for staff and maybe users who know both languages to translate or help the player!

- Add languages under your location (see picture)

profileinfo.PNG

(in my case, i don't speak fr and rus, only spanish and a little of english and i have a dictionary for some words hehe)
(en mi caso, no hablo francés ni ruso, solo español y un poco de inglés y tengo un diccionario para algunas palabras jeje)

- Multi-Lang forum: for discussion or translating a thread for better understanding at post in a official/serious forum, like a report or suggestion, so we can stop the bad translations!

Those are my ideas, comment any other idea or vote it if you like one(s)!

With love<3, jaimecg.

Español:

Hola internet! Soy jaimecg

Tengo algunas ideas para mejorar la interacción entre los foros y los usuarios que no hablan inglés;

- Prefijos: acá, en los foros, como este hilo especificando el idioma, de esta manera sera mas facil para el staff y posiblemente para los usuarios que conozcan ambos idiomas para traducir o ayudar al jugador!

- Añadir los idiomas que hablas debajo de la localización (ver imagen arriba)

- Foro Multi-Idioma: para debatir o traducir un hilo para mayor entendimiento a la hora de postear en un foro oficial/serio, como un reporte o una sugerencia, para poder frenar las malas traducciones!

Esas son mis ideas, comenta alguna otra o vota si te gusta(n) alguna(s)!

Con amor<3, jaimecg.

Osoplayned

Jul 2, 2015
Colombia
I think a very good idea since many users do not etiende English language
they can have a better conversation with members of staff will speak knowing that Idoma member +1 :)

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
The issue is we'd have to limit it to a selection of allowed languages that the staff team is able to support. Opening it up to any and all languages would be....problematic.

Though it might also be possible to just have automatic localization. Set your language to Spanish, all messages are auto google translated to Spanish, and vice versa. That way anyone can use the forums in their preferred language without have to create separate sections. Just a thought.

Reactions: AdventureeTree

AdventureeTree

The issue is we'd have to limit it to a selection of allowed languages that the staff team is able to support. Opening it up to any and all languages would be....problematic.

Though it might also be possible to just have automatic localization. Set your language to Spanish, all messages are auto google translated to Spanish, and vice versa. That way anyone can use the forums in their preferred language without have to create separate sections. Just a thought.
Would love to see this, dont know how, because making an automatic localization would be hard to make even if you have just a few languages. I hope that this will come out:)

SevereOverfl0w

Jan 19, 2016
I translated this post to Esperanto. It's a language designed to be neutral to any region, making it perfect as a universal language.

Saluton interreto! Mia nomo estas jaimecg.

Mi havas iujn ideoj por pli bona interago inter forumoj kaj neanglaparolantaj ludantoj.
  • prefiksoj: en la forumoj, simila ĉi tiu fadena titolo, specifas la lingvon.
  • postmetas lingvojn sub via loko (rigardi la bildon)
  • plurlingva forumo: por diskutado aŭ tradukas fadenon, por pli bona komprenpovo de poŝto en ofica forumo, ekzemple raporto aŭ sugesto, por ke ni ĉesigos malbonajn tradukojn.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom