Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
How would I get Emerald tokens?
There would not be generators. You would need to buy them: 10 diamonds would be 1 emerald token.

What could I buy with them?
Diamond armor (5 Emerald tokens each armor piece), Diamond sword with Sharpness II and Fire aspect I (10 Emerald tokens), cheaper notch apples (2 Emerald tokens each), Arrows (1 Emerald = 2 stacks), and a bow with Punch III and Power I (12 Emerald tokens).
By the same way, you could buy diamonds (1 emerald gives you 10 diamonds), gold (1 Emerald gives you 96 of gold) and iron (1 Emerald = 4 stacks of iron)

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
For example, Just 1 piece of Diamond Armor would be 50 diamonds, and that is insane. So players would not wear everytime diamond, they would be lucky to carry just one piece of diamond armor

X_EpicM_X

Jan 10, 2015
Sydney
I don't like this idea. I think EggWars is good at the moment. Bow Punch III and Dia Swords with Fire Aspect and Sharpness. I think its too OP. My opinion -1

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Wait, if emerald tokens cost 10 diamonds each, whats the point of spending 50 diamonds per piece of armor when you could just craft a whole set for 24 diamonds. It's pretty pointless and can be easily avoided either way. Plus a lot of people probably wouldn't like such a change to sw. Plus it takes time out of playing by making you need to mine diamonds. And if the problem is being too op, then just play in basic mode, no need to change the entire game for it being too op (even though it really isnt..). Plus that bow would be way too op, thus ruining the purpose of nerfing the game xD So it's a no for me, sorry :/ -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom