Add elytras?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dogegamer295

Apr 1, 2016
Dear people of the legendary Cubecraft server,
Do you think we should add elytras?
Based on poll.
Price should be 64 diamonds(harder as can be used to assasinate)
Please do poll soon. Price is debatable.
From,
Dogegamer295

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This would be good, but remember it doesn't give you height. I know people are going to think that jumping off the edge is going to make you glide to the other islands.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This would be good, but remember it doesn't give you height. I know people are going to think that jumping off the edge is going to make you glide to the other islands.
Making a tower and jump off.

Anyways, I don't think this would be added. Many people suggested this for SkyWars, and many people are saying that this is OP, etc. But the main problem is the Anti-cheat. So if you're gliding into the air, the game thinks you are flying and you stop moving/gliding/flying and fall into the void. But no worry, they are working on their own Anti-Cheat (Now they are using AntiCheatPlus I think). If they add their own Anti-Cheat, maybe this would be added. But fot now? -1 Sorry.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Making a tower and jump off.

Anyways, I don't think this would be added. Many people suggested this for SkyWars, and many people are saying that this is OP, etc. But the main problem is the Anti-cheat. So if you're gliding into the air, the game thinks you are flying and you stop moving/gliding/flying and fall into the void. But no worry, they are working on their own Anti-Cheat (Now they are using AntiCheatPlus I think). If they add their own Anti-Cheat, maybe this would be added. But fot now? -1 Sorry.
That was the point I was kind of giving. Also I've started to think that eggwars is about building over, the glider will be to OP. Sorry.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The elytra will not be introduced until the anti-cheat is developed - if you use the elytra now, you get kicked for flying. :P

D

Deleted member 112709

The elytra will not be introduced until the anti-cheat is developed - if you use the elytra now, you get kicked for flying. :p
That's not true, DodoCraft have also Elytra and flying disabled, and elytra works fine.

Anyway: add them, especially good for campers. And let them cost 20 diamonds. Higher than that makes no sense

B

Britney Spears

That's not true, DodoCraft have also Elytra and flying disabled, and elytra works fine.

Anyway: add them, especially good for campers. And let them cost 20 diamonds. Higher than that makes no sense

I don't think that you're supposed to name other servers here , and as someone said here above this comment , they don't have a Anti-Cheat plug-in thats working with the elytra. Other servers may have another Plug-in that does support the elytra but that is their plug-in.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
The Elytra item will most likely be added back into our games when we have sorted out an anticheat. Right now players will get kicked for flying when using it so we removed it :P

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Dogegamer295

Apr 1, 2016
Thank you for the comments. You are also allowed to modify the price of the elytra, suggested 2 stacks of diamonds to be fair(exactly why to make it fair.) Also, should it be allowed in OP only? Add more to the page!
Dated:6th April 2016

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
The Elytra item will most likely be added back into our games when we have sorted out an anticheat. Right now players will get kicked for flying when using it so we removed it :p
But I can fly with an eleytra in TD? I don't get kicked, it's just a bit glitchy...

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom