Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft make a would tourney for team eggwars?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No..

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Kermit

Mar 11, 2016
Hi, has CubeCraft ever done a team egg wars tourney? if not, i would like to suggest it. It would basically be a 1v1 teams of 4 and (somewhat like the spleef tourney) whichever teams have enough points to qualify for the actual tourney go to the tourney and so on and so forth. Just thought i would ask about it, i will leave a poll down below for whether the community would want a separate tourney or not.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Yes but on 1.8 because rn noobs are ruling minecraft xD (not trying to insult anybody in specific) (im just decent on 1.9 but not a pro like i used to be on 1.8)

I do agree on that to see who is the better players at egg wars!!!!

Reactions: _Kermit

CaptainMurica

Mar 16, 2016
Yes but on 1.8 because rn noobs are ruling minecraft xD (not trying to insult anybody in specific) (im just decent on 1.9 but not a pro like i used to be on 1.8)

1.9 is much more balanced. I was pretty great with 1.8 PvP, but 1.9 is a lot better for combat.

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
1.9 is much more balanced. I was pretty great with 1.8 PvP, but 1.9 is a lot better for combat.
I for one don't like 1.9s combat, it just takes too long to kill someone especially when they have grapples. :(

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands

I used to be very good at 1.8, Im okay in 1.9 but I dont win as much fights as I used to do. I still like 1.9 more because it gives others a chance, who weren't able to click really fast. 1.9 requires skill and the ones who are best at it (the ones who rule minecraft according to you) are all but noob. Im sorry to say but im so done with all the complaints. Play a bit more before wasting your time on complaining. It seems like that the ones who aren't good at 1.9 complain the most. But since 1.9 requires skill, and you can teach skills to yourself. Why dont you start playing? Its so much more fun than making complain-threads.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They should add more tournaments in general, people are kind of getting the repetitive of fighting a noob/keep losing from pro's.. So ya

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Maybe a CubeCraft tournament? With in round 1 skywars, round 2 SG, round 3 eggwars (SOLO and TEAM)??? That sounds cool to me :D

Reactions: telegamer
B

Britney Spears

I would love to see a skywars/teamskywars tournament because skywars is one of the most played games on the server and it was cubecrafts first 'succesfull' minigame. But a eggwars tournament sounds cool as well.

CaptainMurica

Mar 16, 2016
I for one don't like 1.9s combat, it just takes too long to kill someone especially when they have grapples. :(
Are you spam-clicking still? If you don't spam-click, it doesn't take much more time to kill someone than before.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
............DO IT I WILL WIN THIS 1V1
Noscoping with my sword.... and Axe and Bow and eh.....
Someone wants to join me....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom