1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eggwars - Team Has Broken Egg but Still Respawns

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by mony, Apr 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mony

mony Member

I was playing Eggwars today (4/17/16) on Team Area51 and a really weird thing popped up right before I thought the game was going to be over:
    [​IMG]
    My teammate broke the purple egg, but I didn't even notice it for a while because there was no thunder that signals that an egg has been broken. At first I thought it was lag on my part, but I checked my wifi and tested my connection in the chat - it was perfectly fine. My teammates also caught on to this weird occurrence. Then my suspicions were confirmed as the purple players repeatedly died to the orange team and continued to respawn. I apologize for not having video evidence and not taking screenshots of the purple deaths flooding the screen, but I was unable to record at the moment and was honestly too confused to be proactive. Long story short the game lasted an hour or so after the last orange players died. We had to stall out the purple players after telling them politely to leave (there are rules against bug exploiting).

IMO this is a game-breaking glitch. This has only happened to me once, but I have only played Eggwars once since the new update rolled out, so I have no idea if this is something common or really unusual.

I hope you can figure out what's going on. Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  2. Ember333

Ember333 Member

Hi there, I have had this happen to me as well. The only evidence that I have however is a picture I took of the people in question's egg podium with no egg on it, the tab screen up, and the tick next to their team colour on the side still showing their egg should be there, even though I broke it before that. Picture should be bellow. Screen Shot 2016-04-09 at 11.18.45 pm.png
    I assume this is the same situation you were caught in.

3. Zachㅤ

Zachㅤ Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student at Hogwarts
    Thank's @mony . I have added this to the bug tracker! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.