Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axes in Eggwars????

• Yes, Axes in Eggwars will change the PvP in a positive way.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, Axes will have a negative influence on PvP in Eggwars.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketellapper

Dec 16, 2015
Hello,
Since minecraft 1.9 is out PvP has changed a lot, slower pvp, shields, extra hotbar slot, new arrows, etc.
Cubecraft has also changed to 1.9 and well I think a lot of people don't like it because of the slower PvP, but I think that most of us (minecradters) will adapt to this new update.
I have been playing some minigames on Cubecraft which were Skywars and Eggwars in Eggwars I mentioned that games take longer than normally due to this update, I could be wrong though.
But when I played Skywars I mentioned that axes became a lot stronger so I bought myself the Lumberjack kit and started playing I kind of liked fighting with the axe because you have to fight a little more strategic.
My point is that it would be very nice to have axes in the Eggwars shop so you can choose your own PvP style, I think this would make Eggwars in 1.9 nicer.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hello,
Since minecraft 1.9 is out PvP has changed a lot, slower pvp, shields, extra hotbar slot, new arrows, etc.
Cubecraft has also changed to 1.9 and well I think a lot of people don't like it because of the slower PvP, but I think that most of us (minecradters) will adapt to this new update.
I have been playing some minigames on Cubecraft which were Skywars and Eggwars in Eggwars I mentioned that games take longer than normally due to this update, I could be wrong though.
But when I played Skywars I mentioned that axes became a lot stronger so I bought myself the Lumberjack kit and started playing I kind of liked fighting with the axe because you have to fight a little more strategic.
My point is that it would be very nice to have axes in the Eggwars shop so you can choose your own PvP style, I think this would make Eggwars in 1.9 nicer.
It's true that the axes are stroger, but the cooldown is long. If you hit someone once, he already get 3 hits on you. So for me it is +0.5.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Yeah it would be cool if axes get added to EggWars. This will create a new dimension in PvP which would be cool in my opinion. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom