• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sortof....

• I like the ranking up idea.

• I like the generator idea.

• The game just came out give them a break...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Destruction_Edge

Jul 10, 2015
Hi, I come to suggest a couple things for eggwars ( also could be used in other games too reffering to the kits that i will show )

Though eggwars just came out, i decided that seeing some of the kits in UHC and eggwars was a bit bizzare, where UHC has a 30,000 point kit, eggwars does not, nor does any other game that i've seen.
most kits are 200-450 points, but I was thinking, what if eggwars had some expensive kits? I have two ideas for this,

1. 3 sets of kits like uhc, UHC has a 300-1,000 or so point kit range, a 4000-6000 point kit range, and 20-30k point kit range,

An example of 200-450 point kits, well you already have them.

An example of 4000-6000 point kits, would be something to the effect of,
Knight - 5000 points - Iron sword, Chainmail chestplate, ( could be used falsely if someone spam-suicides with a chest and gets tons of iron swords ) ( may want to make it not as powerful or add soul-bound type items, not sure how to do that xD )

An example of a 30,000 point kit would be like -
Sniper - Bow ( Punch I ) + 32 arrows + 32 sandstone for quickly bridging. ( allows you to get a bow in the beginning, ( could be bad due to someone sniping people who are bridging to the mid at the very beginning, )

I know the 30,000 point kit isnt too op, but its supposed to be that way, if its like 5 notch apples its automatic win in the map rome

If some commandblock/plugins were used you could probably make a kit that gets 14 hearts instead of 10,
if you really wanted to go that op.

2. Rank-up-able kits, this would allow you to, if you aren't very good with racking up points, allowing yourself to slowly have ranked up kits. an example of this would be -
Money bags I - 10 iron ingots, ( 300 points )
Money bags II - 12 iron ingots 1 gold ingot ( 1,000 points )
Money bags III 15 iron ingots 3 gold ingots ( 8,000 points )
Money bags IV 20 iron ingots 5 gold ingots ( 20,000 points )
Money bags V 25 iron ingots 5 gold ingots 5 diamonds ( 50,000 points )

( I'm sure some of you wouldn't agree with my choice of points just using an example xD )

( if you want me to make a list of all the current kits ranked up i can, just reply to the post and i'll be glad to!)

And finally, I'll be using the generator, then another person will "steal/thieve" It from me, i understand we are supposed to share but when "some person comes up and takes 50 diamonds from the gen gets gear then says lol gtg and leaves and doesn't give me anything its quite upsettting :/"

I dont know how you would fix that, but if you could that would be great! Maybe each person in the team gets 1 iron ingot every 1.0 seconds, and it goes straight to the inventory? just a thought ( and someone has to be standing on it for it to work or whatever you might do :p )

thanks for reading this post! if anyone has anything affirmative, negative, or simply a question about this post please reply and i'll see if i can explain it or understand.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
I first of all think that they should add a power bow instead of punch. The kit knight i agree on. And the money bags i think is fantastic.

+1

Destruction_Edge

Jul 10, 2015
Thats a great idea to do it for when they leave, sadly, most people, to leave, jump off the edge then do /leave before they die, some of them anyways, or they die and ragequit.

ma_man321

Dec 19, 2013
Behind You.
Eh I like the idea of the moneybags 1-5 but think about it, the purpose of mid is to encourage people to go to it and get resources to repair the genraters at their own island. But with moneybags 5 u already have enough dia to start up your dia gen basically give u no purpose to go to mid where there's a risk of people using your bridge to break your egg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom