Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey this is completely off-topic but my signature doesnt work, and some mods told me images dont work anymore. Yet, I see a image as your signature? Can you enlighten me with the source of the image and such? Thanks bruh!
I am pretty sure images don't work, but I got a sig before it got bugged. But to get a signature, when you get an image, right click and press "copy Image URL", and then press signature and press the mountains and paste the URL there.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Even though it is a very popular game, maps don't come as easy for Egg wars when compared to other games like sky wars. A lot of sky wars maps are submissions or were inspired by submissions. Egg wars maps are much larger and have so far had a lot more detail, so you can imagine they take a much longer time to make. So more will come in the future, but its a long process.

Reactions: Younisco

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Even though it is a very popular game, maps don't come as easy for Egg wars when compared to other games like sky wars. A lot of sky wars maps are submissions or were inspired by submissions. Egg wars maps are much larger and have so far had a lot more detail, so you can imagine they take a much longer time to make. So more will come in the future, but its a long process.
Thank you for your reply! It helped me a lot ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom