Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
I was thinking about a topic earlier in wich was suggested to make a single player eggwars map.
I want to make one but I need some specs for a basis.
What size does a 12 player map have to be?
Are there rules about the generator locations?
Are there rules about the shape of the map?
Are there rules about villagers?
Are there rules about the surrounding of the map?

If I have an answer to these I'll start makeing the real map. For now I'll have this kind of sketch of how I would like to design the map.
z8u1pwq.jpg

The red crossed pads will be the spawnlocations.
The black crossed pads will be islands with gold gens.
The center pad will be the island with the gold gen.

I made it this way so that you have eithet to team up with your neigbours or kill them all. This makes it recuire a tactical gameplay because if you leave your "team" behind they could destroy your egg but if you kill your "team" you have to take on the rest alone.

I hope that I could get some information on how and what and some feadback on my idea.

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
That is because it is flat. It's just a setup for how I want to make it. Just a quick skets. But if I have the information I asked I'll start building the real map. I'll start then because if I have made a good map but it just had to be differend, well....

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
All I can suggest of your sketch is that you should try to move/remove the corner islands, since they would have an disadvantage since they are furthest away from the middle. (Top island, botton island, right island and left island).
For your questions above, we don't really require any distances or anything between the generators/villager (that doesn't mean that you can place them next to eachother :P) or how many there are, but just be reasonable :) But for now, I suggest that you don't do solo eggwars maps since we arn't putting any of those in the near future :)

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
4VnYRCO.png

I have made the first step. The shape map will be like this.
The distance between the center and the side islands will be 48 blocks. You can cross that distance with the iron you get from a level 2 generator.
I'll make the theme "Caves" whit's makes this a map with a roof.
I'll now start making the walls so that i can make the islands more connecting to the roof;)

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
I made a stalagnite. I think it does not look good but cant decide what it is. Can someone point out for me what it is?
LEepuQn.png

btw, I'm not working that much on it because of school/work and the December stuff that just takes a lot of time from me:/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom