• Yes! :)

• No. :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

MegaAlen

Nov 4, 2013
Unknown
Hello Cubecrafters!
plotworld2-1000.png

My name is MegaAlen. I built this awesome japan themed eggwars map! There are 8 islands, which can hold 40 players all together! I built this map in about 10 hours time. I hope you guys will enjoy this awesome cinematic! :)

This video is outdated:

Please look at those images:
http://imgur.com/a/J89PV

Leave a comment below! :D

Last edited:

MegaAlen

Nov 4, 2013
Unknown
Thank you guys :D
I added colored flags to each island, and i terraformed islands a little bit!.. And now i think this map is ready! :)

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
My only concern with this map is, does it make people wanna camp. And from what I've seen that center island looks so underwhelming for a eggwars map and it just looks like death waiting to happen. So people aren't gonna wanna go there and camp out in there island and since there is a huge mineshaft type thing people can just block entry off, maybe if you gave other ways to get into the mine. And alternate routes to destroy someones eggs because I'm going to guess it'd be at the top of that pagoda... Don't get me wrong the map is OK just strategically speaking it seems... Very messy. Here's some things I recommend you work on.
  • Your terraforming as said above
  • Alternate entrances and multiple entrances to get to something
  • Adding a little bit more flat ground so everything isn't so rugged. ( My #1 complaint with maps is that if it's holes everywhere and shifting terrain every other block it makes it stupidly hard to PVP and just gives people more ability to run away )
  • The middle island ( You should focus on this heavily )
Don't take any of this seriously. If you're happy with your map you're happy with it. Goodluck.

It'd also be nice to have some screenshots without shaders and with shaders so I can give a little bit better tips.

Pud96

Apr 30, 2015
So i think firs t fixing the Terra from the island would give it more points, and adding depth to the build will make the houses look prettier then what they are looking now and as abfc2000 said the middle island size is too big i think you could kind of fix it. But ye the maps sees nice

Reactions: MegaAlen

Wamuel

Feb 26, 2016
USA, IL
I love the look of this map. With some minor improvements I could definitely see this being added to the server. Keep up the great work and never give up. :)

MegaAlen

Nov 4, 2013
Unknown
Middle is still being builded.. I need to add middle island and connect those 3 middle islands with japan themed bridge ;)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I really like this map! A lot of details, he even put buttons on the walkway.. cool looking custom trees, and terraforming under the islands looks nice too! Good work! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom