1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eggwars glitch report denied????

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Progamer192, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Progamer192

Progamer192 Member

As some of u guys can know there is a glitch in eggwars that u can change ur kit in-game if u drop the paper, its effecting the gameplay because when u change ur kit u can use the items u got from ur first kit and when u selected the other kit and then die u can use the items from ur second kit the kit u selected in-game ex. U choose as the first 1 the egg shell kit and defend ur egg, when ur out of block u change ur kit to the healer kit that gives u 2 golden apples. Basicly what u did is defend ur egg AND got something that u can use for attacking a team, thats what happend in this thread: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/some1-is-abusing-a-glitch-in-eggwars.40950/#post-277788 what happend? Well DeLGGames used the glitch andI sended in a report to bann him because he's abusing a glitch and I have it on video ( u can see it in the thread) but instead of banning him the mod AquaaXx locked the thread and said this:
    I've decided to lock this thread as the "glitch" is not effecting the gameplay. But if u guys can know this glitch effects the gameplay because as I said before u can defend ur egg first and the choose a diffrent kit to help urselfs!!!

Give ur opinions!!!!
    My opinion? : as in the thread DeLGGames should be banned by the reason of abusing a glitch.

Sorry for the long thread :p

2. JordyPwner

JordyPwner Member

<== Uhm?
    Should be banned. You can get unlimited items!

3. Progamer192

Progamer192 Member

Thanks then there is just someone that agrees with me!!

4. JordyPwner

JordyPwner Member

<== Uhm?
    I had many players like this. They kept choosing healer kit or a other one and then die and they got stacks of gapples!

5. JordyPwner

JordyPwner Member

<== Uhm?
  6. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I have mixed opinions on this.
    On one hand, you cannot choose two different kits unless you have actually purchased them. This means that to abuse this glitch, you need to actually have purchased two or more kits, and if you have paid for the kits then why is it such a bad thing to be using them? Also, If it were such a game-breaking glitch, it would have been patched by now, right? The glitch has been known for a while.

On the other hand, kits are extremely cheap to buy on eggwars, and technically you are getting an advantage. You cannot possibly deny that it gives no benefit to the player, since as you said, you can defend your kit with the blocks kit and then change it to the golden apples kit and go exploring, knowing that your egg is safe.

7. Progamer192

Progamer192 Member

Ur right but once u have got at least 3 kits and u bought a chest u can place the paper in the chest and that gives u unlimited items and u still can change ur kit too, u can make a defense from andesite and when u have enough u choose the rabbit kit and when u have enough carrots u can choose the healer kit this is really bad for the gameplay...

8. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

hm, I forgot about the rabbit kit. That's not only fun, it could be used to hop over to people's islands and over defences.

9. Progamer192

Progamer192 Member

That possible as well with the kit that u get regen pots is also OP and the kit where u get slowness pots and weakness pots are just to much for this glitch...

10. Progamer192

Progamer192 Member