1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eggwars Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Deathrohk, Jun 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Deathrohk

Deathrohk Member

Hello staff members of CubeCraft. There is currently a bug in Eggwars that involves upgrading generators for free. It is not simple to perform this cheat. But when done correctly, you lose no resources. Let's say that I have a broken diamond generator, and I want to upgrade it. I currently have 7 diamonds in my inventory and it costs 5 to upgrade. I must have the EXACT number of diamonds in order for this to work. So, you throw out 2 diamonds so you only have 5 in your inventory. ONLY 5. When you have 5, simply put it in your off-hand, and upgrade the generator. You will upgrade it, and you will still have your 5 diamonds in your off-hand. Then just go pick up those 2 diamonds you threw on the ground. Hopefully this is understandable. Thank you for your time!

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Please upload video evidence to show the bug. A few months back, the same glitch has been reported, but has been fixed. So it appears that it has shown again. Thanks :D