Eggwars Ability Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noobusation, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Noobusation

Noobusation Member

So we have all seen the "Eggwars abilities" section in the eggwars shop. It of course is coming soon but I have a few suggestions for the abilities.

How to obtain them:
    Find them in a cubelet then buy them in the eggwars shop. Kind of like how Hypixel does it. Have Common to Mythical as the raritys

I refer to coins as points.

Abilities:

Mining Expertise: Be able to mine quicker. 3 levels and is Rare rarity. 100 points each upgrade
    Tank: When below a certain amount of health, you will receive strength and resistance, but also slowness. 1 level and is Mythical in rarity. 250 points.
    Business Man: Everything in the shop is a little bit cheaper. 1 level and is Mythical. 500 points
    Swift Getaway: Once under 3 hearts, you receieve speed 2. 1 level and is Common. 75 points.
    Napalm: Your arrows have a 5% chance to fire a napalm shot. 1 level and is Rare. 100 points
    Healing Master: having under 2 hearts will give you regen 1-3 (Depends on level) for 2 seconds. 3 levels and is Common. 75 points per upgrade.

Hope you like my list

iLoveYouu likes this.
  2. Krazy_Instinct

Krazy_Instinct Member

Im thinking that some of these are a little too OP because I BARELY use any points and I have thousands stocked up so as soon as those abilities come out, I'm maxed out.

3. HarryVanSunweb

HarryVanSunweb Member

Sorry but I just don't like the whole concept. Finding abilities in cubeletes would make very much people upset. Cause you got in-game advantages just by being lucky you found something in cubeletes. I think cubeletes must only be for vanity related items, not for in-game advantages.

But I do like your idea about the point system. It's cool if you have to pay more for the better abilities.I hope they will add that ;)

4. NedGaming

NedGaming Member

We are not hypixel So pleas deal with it

5. Scottness

Scottness Member

Scottness
    Obsidian
    I dont like it -1 , All the abilities you can get by spending coins on it not in finding cubelets .

6. Krazy_Instinct

Krazy_Instinct Member

7. telegamer

telegamer Mod Staff Member Moderator

telegamer
    Mod
    Nah don't think finding them in Cubelets is a good thing we aren't a-server-which's-name-we-will-not-say-out-loud
    But I do like rhe tank, swift gateway, and the napalm ones as regular abilities :)