Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noobusation

Mar 7, 2016
So we have all seen the "Eggwars abilities" section in the eggwars shop. It of course is coming soon but I have a few suggestions for the abilities.

How to obtain them:
Find them in a cubelet then buy them in the eggwars shop. Kind of like how Hypixel does it. Have Common to Mythical as the raritys

I refer to coins as points.

Abilities:

Mining Expertise: Be able to mine quicker. 3 levels and is Rare rarity. 100 points each upgrade
Tank: When below a certain amount of health, you will receive strength and resistance, but also slowness. 1 level and is Mythical in rarity. 250 points.
Business Man: Everything in the shop is a little bit cheaper. 1 level and is Mythical. 500 points
Swift Getaway: Once under 3 hearts, you receieve speed 2. 1 level and is Common. 75 points.
Napalm: Your arrows have a 5% chance to fire a napalm shot. 1 level and is Rare. 100 points
Healing Master: having under 2 hearts will give you regen 1-3 (Depends on level) for 2 seconds. 3 levels and is Common. 75 points per upgrade.

Hope you like my list

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Krazy_Instinct

Feb 15, 2016
Im thinking that some of these are a little too OP because I BARELY use any points and I have thousands stocked up so as soon as those abilities come out, I'm maxed out.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
So we have all seen the "Eggwars abilities" section in the eggwars shop. It of course is coming soon but I have a few suggestions for the abilities.

How to obtain them:
Find them in a cubelet then buy them in the eggwars shop. Kind of like how Hypixel does it. Have Common to Mythical as the raritys

Abilities:

Mining Expertise: Be able to mine quicker. 3 levels and is Rare rarity. 100 points each upgrade
Tank: When below a certain amount of health, you will receive strength and resistance, but also slowness. 1 level and is Mythical in rarity. 250 points.
Business Man: Everything in the shop is a little bit cheaper. 1 level and is Mythical. 500 points
Swift Getaway: Once under 3 hearts, you receieve speed 2. 1 level and is Common. 75 points.
Napalm: Your arrows have a 5% chance to fire a napalm shot. 1 level and is Rare. 100 points
Healing Master: having under 2 hearts will give you regen 1-3 (Depends on level) for 2 seconds. 3 levels and is Common. 75 points per upgrade.

Hope you like my list
Sorry but I just don't like the whole concept. Finding abilities in cubeletes would make very much people upset. Cause you got in-game advantages just by being lucky you found something in cubeletes. I think cubeletes must only be for vanity related items, not for in-game advantages.

But I do like your idea about the point system. It's cool if you have to pay more for the better abilities.I hope they will add that ;)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016

How to obtain them:

Abilities:

Hope you like my list
I dont like it -1 , All the abilities you can get by spending coins on it not in finding cubelets .

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Nah don't think finding them in Cubelets is a good thing we aren't a-server-which's-name-we-will-not-say-out-loud
But I do like rhe tank, swift gateway, and the napalm ones as regular abilities :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom