Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordGoldFish

Sep 18, 2015
Ever had a battle with another team and yours, and it last for 30 minutes?
And when you finally siege their base and destroy them, they have no gear, but then they respawn unlimited times and push you off when you should clearly should have won.
That is utterly bullshit my friend! so, lets fix that shall we?

Suggestion, either make a respawn timer of 8 seconds or more.
Or You can make it so that they cant attack players for 12 seconds when they respawn, ( thats what I woul dhave picked )
Or you can have a rager who lost cause of this and types Bg when it really was gg but your soul and spirit is destroyed.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Respawning immediately helps you defend your egg, I'm sure when it's your egg getting attacked you'd want to spawn immediately to defend it. Also, don't swear.

LordGoldFish

Sep 18, 2015
But they can just do it over and over again, until you push them off. And also they cant get hit right after they spawn, so they get a big chance. You get nono.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Lets imagine this;
You're on your island, getting iron/gold/diamonds, someone sneaks up on you and kills you you have no stuff. Everyone on your team got killed so they just start breaking the blocks to destroy your egg. You have 8 seconds to respawn and they get to the egg and destroy it, they kill you since you have no armor and basically destroy your team.
OR
You're on your island, getting iron/gold/diamonds, someone sneaks up on you and kills you you have no stuff. Everyone on your team got killed and you respawn immediately so you rush to your egg and knock them off and it saves your team.

Which one do you like best if it was your case?

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Respawning immediately helps you defend your egg, I'm sure when it's your egg getting attacked you'd want to spawn immediately to defend it. Also, don't swear.

Yeah, but those who respawn get an advantage, you can't hit them but they can hit you for an amount of time. They need to make that even/equal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom