1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Egg Wars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Olly White, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Olly White

Olly White Member

Hello, I am a relatively new user of your popular, and successful "Egg Wars" server. I've played a total of 64 games and in at least 14 of them I have been unable to even try and win because all players are kicked and receive "The server is full" as a kick message.

It's a real pain in the ass for this to happen on any server, but especially on a game mode like this. If you could look into what's making your server lobbies crash all of the time it'd be hugely appreciated. And, before any of you in the comments below bring up internet connection; my ping is usually around 30-40 ms.

Also, I'm not particularly sure on how to describe this next bug, because it's not me that has any issues with it, but here goes. I generally get into Teamspeak and play with friends before starting a game, and we do fairly well so this doesn't occur much. However, when a couple of them do die they can't spawn back even with an egg because of a death screen glitch. This has been reported numerous times on this server, and hasn't been fixed yet. So, if it's even possible to fix this... please do.

Thanks for reading,
    ~ Olly

2. BritneySpears

BritneySpears Member

By the death screen glitch, do you mean how it doesn't actually respawn you when you click it? That's usually due to lag. And I've never had the 'The server is full' kick message? Do you mean when a lobby shuts?

3. Olly White

Olly White Member

Yes, I've thought about it being an auto-restart, but I just don't know... I thought I'd best check to see if there was a more efficient way to do it because it really is a pain to be kicked halfway sometimes towards the end of a game.