Votes: 2 11.1%
  • That is impossible.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
Egg Wars Tournament

The egg wars tournament would be a very big tournament; would have 4 fases. I will start describing them.

First fase: Inscriptions.

Inscriptions would last just one week. Why just one week? Because in that time, even more than enough players would inscribe. Because the tournaments will be in teams of 4 players each one, a player will create via a form in the website, his team. He will have to set a team name, the In-Game names of every member of the team, and also set the timezone and prefered days to play. After that, he will send the form, and to complete the team registration, the players invited to the team will have to confirm they will participate using a e-mail link. A player that already joined a team cannot join another, even if he leaves his current team. There will be an option to give up in case a player wants, but if a player gives up, his whole team will be disqualified. When the inscription period finishes, the created teams that don´t have all its members confirmed to play, will be deleted. Two days after that, an in-game notification and an e-mail will be sent to the team leader and to the members, where a date and an hour of the match will be displayed. In case the team cannot assist that time, they have to say it 24 hours before the match time. In case they do it, a new match date will be displayed soon. In case a team or a member of a team is not present in the match, the whole team will get disqualified.

Second fase: First eliminatories.
These ones will not be so important, cause there will be too much of them. If everything is in order (Every player of every team is present to the already planned match), a typical egg wars game will happen. Then, the winner team of that match will be ascended a little, and will fight soon against other teams that also won some matches before. I don´t know how many rounds would it last the first eliminatories, but I am pretty sure there will be at least more than 4 rounds. During these matches, it is prohibited to: Swear, do cross teaming, tell enemy locations and obviusly hack. Spectating will not be allowed to dead players due they could be speaking in Skype or else, and tell enemies locations. In case there is evidence a member of a team was not following the rules, his team will be disqualified. In case a member of a team hacked, his team will be inmediatly diqualified, and the losers of that match will have another opportunity. There will be a special reports section for this tournament.

Third fase: Last eliminatories.
These ones will be a bit more important, but not as important as the next fase. The winners of the first eliminatories will have to fight against other teams, with exactly the same rules, but in harder matches.

Fourth fase: Final matches.
These ones will be important; The surviving teams (Would be maybe 30 or 40), will do their last matches. The same rules will be implemented. Winner teams will ascend to fight against other winners. Moderators will have to spectate these matches, to make sure everything is okay. In a point, just 4 teams will survive, and then they will do a final match. Those last matches will be recorded to share them with the community after finished, but live spectating will not be a possibility for members/donors due to already mentioned risks. The winners will get rewards, but the losers of the last matches should also get some rewards because of reaching that high.
In case in the last match a team meber is ausent, his team will have to be disqualified, and then... Well, I don´t really see any solution for that.

Of course this is a raw and crazy idea, but maybe it could be more elaborated. Sorry because of bad english, and please tell me what do you think.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I think its too early to think about compatations after all some people may not even have had a chance to play it! Its only been out for 2 days, maybe this would be a better thing to suggest in a few months when people understand the game.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
players invited to the team will have to confirm they will participate using a e-mail link
Little extreme, if they're not participating then the team leaders whole team would be disqualified anyway..

*getting four people able to play at one time is always hard, I would say allow one team member to be exchanged for another right before the tournament*

There will be a special reports section for this tournament.
Nah.. If necessary, have a couple of moderators assisting with the banning and muting where necessary

Spectating will not be allowed to dead players due they could be speaking in Skype or else, and tell enemies locations.
..part of possible tactics, I don't see what's wrong with spectating when people can do it usually in games. Also kinda boring for the other members not to be able to spectate..

The surviving teams (Would be maybe 30 or 40),
I don't think there'd be that many to even start off with..

Moderators will have to spectate these matches, to make sure everything is okay.
Moderators can't join games they're not joined in

Reactions: ranito2

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
Little extreme, if they're not participating then the team leaders whole team would be disqualified anyway..

*getting four people able to play at one time is always hard, I would say allow one team member to be exchanged for another right before the tournament*

Nah.. If necessary, have a couple of moderators assisting with the banning and muting where necessary

..part of possible tactics, I don't see what's wrong with spectating when people can do it usually in games. Also kinda boring for the other members not to be able to spectate..

I don't think there'd be that many to even start off with..

Moderators can't join games they're not joined in
Very nice corrections. I agree with all of them excepting with the spectating thing; Some people is speaking is skype while spectating, and tell to his alive friends the locations of the enemies, or sometimes, even more (Type of gear, etc)

Reaburn

Jun 25, 2015
Netherlands
Very nice corrections. I agree with all of them excepting with the spectating thing; Some people is speaking is skype while spectating, and tell to his alive friends the locations of the enemies, or sometimes, even more (Type of gear, etc)
But that in fact doesn't matter cause it always happen, in team skywars and the normal eggwars too

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
You should start with less people as @Aimee2323 said.
If you need any other tips or help, I'm organising the SCB Tournament so you can always PM me. :)

Feb 18, 2017
I think this is a tremendous idea but I don't think we should do it this early because for most people it's in the school year so I think it should be done during the summer. Me and my teammates and we have 10 people in our group waiting for something like this for awhile. One of our member said "They should add an EggWars Tournament that would be cool". We have been playing egg wars for half a year now and every game we play we would win but in some game we either loose by hackers or either our team isn't cooperating or just something else. Overall I think this should be a think maybe 1 during the start of the year, 1 mid of the year, and 1 at the end of the year. The whole entire spectating thing that your teammates can't spectate and others I think it's a great idea because it seems really fair just like in an actual UHC. I'm kinda late to this post and I know it's been 2 years already but we need this to happen because if it doesn't it just makes the game less entertaining because EggWars is an awesome competitive game we could play with others. It just has a great idea to it and the gameplay is amazing so if anyone is reading his lets make this happen hopefully. -JTV

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I think this is a tremendous idea but I don't think we should do it this early because for most people it's in the school year so I think it should be done during the summer. Me and my teammates and we have 10 people in our group waiting for something like this for awhile. One of our member said "They should add an EggWars Tournament that would be cool". We have been playing egg wars for half a year now and every game we play we would win but in some game we either loose by hackers or either our team isn't cooperating or just something else. Overall I think this should be a think maybe 1 during the start of the year, 1 mid of the year, and 1 at the end of the year. The whole entire spectating thing that your teammates can't spectate and others I think it's a great idea because it seems really fair just like in an actual UHC. I'm kinda late to this post and I know it's been 2 years already but we need this to happen because if it doesn't it just makes the game less entertaining because EggWars is an awesome competitive game we could play with others. It just has a great idea to it and the gameplay is amazing so if anyone is reading his lets make this happen hopefully. -JTV
Please don't reply to threads that haven't been replied in 2 weeks. It's called necro-posting and it's against the rules.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom