1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Egg Wars riddled with hackers!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Badboyoo6, Aug 18, 2016.

?

Do you think there are enough staff put a stop to hackers?

1. Yes, I think there is a shortage.

66.7%
  2. No, its perfectly fine!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I see them around... sometimes

33.3%
  4. I see them all the time!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Badboyoo6

Badboyoo6 Member

Hello all,

It has come to my attention that every single game I play in Egg wars teams has a hacker in it. From flying in mid air to going to another island in the first 10 seconds, to 1.8 pvp hacks to 1.9 pvp hacks to anti-knockback.But the problem is that there are NEVER any staff to take care of them. I haven't seen one ever! While people are out there ruining every game they join using unfair advantages there is no one to stop them from continuing to do what they think is unpunishable.

I would apply for staff but I am too lazy[I know, shame on me] to get evidence for hackers [which I have to do in order to ban/kick/report them] and I need to have had a reputation of reporting them - for me to even have a chance!

Suggestions:

To detect 1.8 pvp hacks, its easy to hear when they are swinging faster than any human can, so ban them if they swing too many times per second.
    To detect 1.9 pvp hacks, we can see and hear that these hackers hit in perfect timed intervals according to their weapon. They can hit people while eating and are a little more reckless and often call themselves 'pros' when accused of hacking. So maybe do something like too many perfect intervals and they're banned/kicked/accused.

I have many names I could provide you with but it doesn't matter at all because I have no evidence. I am hoping to try and get staff on the server with the person who is hacking by using the forums.

Overall I think there should be a little more security/staff [sorry if I'm offending you because you are doing the best you can to get staff and they are doing the best they can] and definitely a new anti-cheat because these hackers go in that room full of 10-30 people that just want to have fun and they just ruin the experience. So me, on behalf of all CubeCraft players am asking for your assistance/help on getting rid of hackers for good.

I hope I can make a difference with this post and thank you for reading it :).

PS. This has been happening for weeks!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    xFirelion likes this.
  2. xFirelion

xFirelion Member

The best feeling when people call you a hacker :)
    Staff lid can't join a game that has already start. So you need to record that one and than they will get banned.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    This seems more like a suggestion then an actual bug/support. If that's the case, next time, please put it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/. Anyways, the best thing that can be done right now is to report the hackers you find. They are also thinking of a new ban system. (Correct me if I wrong, I remember reading something like this)

4. Badboyoo6

Badboyoo6 Member

Ok, ill post there next time. And I really do hope they change the ban system.

5. Commissioned

Commissioned Member

Home Page:
  6. JamesGamez

JamesGamez Member

We need like 1 or 2 more mods and like 3 or 4 new Helper and maybe 1 new Admin!

7. Commissioned

Commissioned Member

Home Page:
    Mac has said that they are hoping to add quite a substantial amount of mods to the team, and I assume they are desperately trying to recruit more Helpers as he has resposted Efcluke's old Helper Applications post.