Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin

Jul 10, 2015
It's always been bugging me how only a rank gets to vote on the style of play for an eggwars game (like OP, triple health, etc.). I thought the Minecraft EULA said that gameplay must be exactly the same for both donors and non-donors, so doesn't giving donors the ability to vote in a game break the rule by changing gameplay?

I'm not trying to stir up anything, i'm just genuinely curious, because I've seen other massively popular servers do similar things. : )

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Its not really giving anyone an unfair advantage in game because all of the players get the same items either way. If donors were given blocks and a sword at the start of every game and it was donor exclusive, that would be going against the EULA.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
No, giving the premiums the ability to vote is not going against the EULA. When something is voted for, it changed the gametype for all players in that specific game, giving everyone access to anything that is obtainable in the game. The only thing that could be argued in the slightest, is the kits. Though, those are all available for purchase in the Egg Wars lobby for points, which are obtainable from winning games/doing achievements/challenges.

It would all be different if only the premiums got things from the gametype that was voted for, or if we had any kits that were only available to players that bought ranks.

I hope my explanation (and the ones above) helped clear up any questions. Feel free to message me or another staff if you have any more questions about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom