Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
Hello everyone,

Me and a few friends are on cubecraft a lot, and we have got really good at egg wars and money walls. We all have good kits, most of us are good at pvp, and we all have skype. If you would like to join us, all that we ask is this:

Skype: (All we ask is that you have skype and are in a group chat with us. It would be great and helpful if you could call, but if you feel like you don't want to for any reasons, then that is fine, but you need skype to join. It takes around a minute to download, and doesn't use much memory at all so there isn't any reason not to have it.)

You can speak good enough English: (As long as we can understand you speaking/talking in English, then that is good enough. We don't care if you have an "accent" or English isn't your first language, just as long as you speak/understand enough of it.)

You are pretty active: By this I mean you speak on skype pretty often, and are on at least 3 times a week for a few hours each day. This isn't exacly much to ask to say most of us spend around 6 hours a day on weekends and holidays, and at least 2 hours a day on weekdays. Obviously if for any reason you won't be on for a while, just say in advance.

You are good at the game: All we expect is that you are pretty decent at pvp, so around a rating of 5/10 or higher, we don't expect many really good pvpers on minigames, so don't worry if you aren't really good at pvp. Even if you are really bad at pvp, as long as you can just stay in defence most of the game, have a good kit and get lots of resources, then that's good enough for us.

Also, we expect you not to "rage" a lot. By this we just mean don't start blaming each other when we loose a game (which doesn't happen very often ;) ), swearing at each other, or just not coping with loosing. We all loose sometimes, so just deal with it.

Finally, any of these Money Walls kits:

Defender
Money man
Archer
Enchanter

Any of these Egg Wars kits:

Rabbit
Money Man
Healer
Buffer

I know this seems like a lot, but it really isn't. The kits cost a total of 450 points total to get the lowest ones in each, which you can get from just winning 23 games, and it takes me around 8 hours at the most to get that many. Just play on money walls, try break everyone's wither, get a lot of kills, then win the game and that gets you a lot of points. As I said, skype is really easy to get. And if you have read this, you obviously can understand English so that won't be a problem. Being active isn't much to ask, and if you aren't on much at all, then you probably don't even need a permanent op team like this.

Once you have been accepted, we will play at least 1 game of money walls and egg wars with you just to see if you are making yourself sound better than you are, then add you to the skype call, then play with you a lot.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you in our group :)

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
I don't understand how it is possible to be too lazy to read something that takes around 1 minute to read, yet you have the time to post the fact that "you are too lazy to read it" Stop trying to boost your posts and don't write anything or write something useful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom