Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

3zPz

Jan 27, 2016
Hello guys! I recently just started a YouTube channel because I like gaming and had fun editing (although I am still pretty bad at it). I would greatly appreciated it if I received feedback in order to further improve my channel, content and quality. Currently, I have some videos of other servers on my channel but would like to focus more on EggWars/CubeCraft.

Here is my video:

Other ideas such as challenges would also be nice!
Hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for your time.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I don't know much about starting a youtube channel but if you are going to do ANYTHING extracurricular you have to do 2 things

1. Do What You Are.

If you are going to start something like a youtube channel do what you like to do. In this case, If you choose to do a gaming channel do it your way, make it unique to you, Don't copy other High class youtube gamers like SkyDoesMinecraft or PewDiePie. A Youtube channel is a way to express yourself, Make sure you express it in a good way

2. Have Fun

Of course if you are going to start a youtube channel have fun with it. Don't do something that you don't think is appealing to you just because it is to others, add exciting videos that you and everyone else will enjoy, decorate your page, Make it more appealing, add some cool music and effects in your vids, Do whatever it is you want to do.

Additional Info

There are guides on youtube that helps you further improve the graphics/quality in your video. They will provide more info than i will xD. If you want to record more on CubeCraft, go ahead. CubeCraft could always use some positive feedback

That's all the advice i have. Good Luck with your channel. Good Vid btw ;)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Nice video. Just do not ever forget to link the nocopyright music in your descripiton. Because you can get blocked for that...

3zPz

Jan 27, 2016
Nice video. Just do not ever forget to link the nocopyright music in your descripiton. Because you can get blocked for that...
I used the one from youtube on my other video, they are non copyright

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Yeah I know they dont have copyrights. But usually these people ask to mention them in the description.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom