1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Henry #2, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Henry #2

Henry #2 Member

I think that users should be allowed to edit their own posts like if they forget to say something or misspelled a word. I've seen this on another servers forums and it works well. You can edit your posts on threads or the title of the thread if it's your thread, your messages on your profile and on others profiles. You can edit conversation titles and your posts on conversations. You can also delete anything that you post, if it's the first message on the thread, it deletes the whole thread and same with a conversation. It's annoying to me to not be able to edit posts

Markvanv likes this.
  2. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

No, people will start to change appeals ect and deny what they said. If you truly need something editing, ask a staff member, i also believe this has been suggested before.

Gjpoppy and emiraati like this.
  3. Aimee2323

Aimee2323 Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Lying in bed all day
    No. In arguments people will just edit stuff and they'll edit swearing and other rule breaking things. If you really want to correct something just use a star*