1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duda/

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by VictorA, Mar 8, 2015.

1. VictorA

VictorA Member

Well I have a question. When you report someone to the Command / report moderators / admin ETC ETC see the report ?? Because I am very sorry that this FULL HACKER server and I see that admib / mod repecto not do anything !!!! And there are also many bug with version 1.8 will not know if the server or version !!!

Greetings expect an answer !!

_

Bueno tengo una duda. Cuando uno reporta a alguien con el Comando /report Los moderadores/admin ETC ETC ven el report?? Porque me da mucha pena que el server este FULL HACKER y yo veo que los admib/mod No hacen nada al repecto!!!! Y tambien hay muchos bug con la version 1.8 No se si sera El server o la version!!!

Saludos espero respuesta!!

2. iMatthew

iMatthew Member

I believe it is more reliable and less complicated if you are able to report the player in the correct area on the forums (Supply a video/evidence of some sort). The staff members cannot be present on the server 24/7, they all have a life as well as many of us do, and that is basically the main reason why I BELIEVE that the /report command is less useful than reporting on the forums. Because many staff members spend most of their time on the forums itself, it would be undemanding for them to discover our report and resolve the solution.