Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

McgamerBroFTW

Dec 31, 2013
Now since I have no one else to tell this to (#ForeverAlone) I`m gonna tell you doodz/doodettez how to control your dreams!

Remember, whilst in a dream you`re basically in your mind! Just think about something you like and it`ll happen/appear! In dreams you have all your natural senses, so you can think about food and eat it and you`ll taste it! If you think about something smelly or whatever, then you`ll smell it! etc. it works with all your natural senses!

Now you can enjoy your dreams the way YOU`d like them :D

For instance if I had a dream about seeing herobrine and him trying to hunt me down, I could just think of having my own server and spam /ban Herobrine You`re a butt! In chat. And sure enough, it`ll be happening!

I hope this helps the people who get constant nightmares xD

Reactions: kewlkat227

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
And if you find yourself having dreams and you're convinced it's real life start found reality checks in real life (counting fingers, something like that) and eventually it'll just be something you do, and if you notice something totally different then it's a dream and you can tell it is.

Don't judge. It's ten to three in the morning and my brain isn't working so if what I just said makes no sense just ignore it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom