Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
When CubeCraft did the new SkyWars update, top killers got removed.
When CubeCraft did the new eggwars update, top killers got removed.

Please don't remove the top killers in survival games, cause that's the only game that has top killers...

Let me now and reply to this :)

Reactions: iLoveYou

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Personally, I don't think that top killers should be added back into Eggwars. It encourages players to farm spawn points for kills (People actually built arenas around spawn points to farm kills without the chance of players escaping), which is far from the objective of the game.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Personally, I don't think that top killers should be added back into Eggwars. It encourages players to farm spawn points for kills (People actually built arenas around spawn points to farm kills without the chance of players escaping), which is far from the objective of the game.
I understand @superxsnap 's opion. But they can added back for Skywars, you can't farm kills there. ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah some people are obsessed on getting on the Score board other people just want a Extra Challenge to play the game just make some places unable to build like the TeaParty Spawn....
Or give respawned people haste or something to break blocks (sounds op)
There has to be a solution.....
But still I agree with this if the Kill leaderboard doesn't come back at EW than that's ok to me........

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Skywars should have its kills leaderboard added back into the game, since killing players is a primary objective. However the objective in Eggwars is to break eggs, so having an 'Eggs broken' leaderboard sounds great :)

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Skywars should have its kills leaderboard added back into the game, since killing players is a primary objective. However the objective in Eggwars is to break eggs, so having an 'Eggs broken' leaderboard sounds great :)
Yeah, but this was already suggested btw:P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yep then I would be in the Top Spots....
Sounds really nice! Do it....

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Yeah not top killers in eggwars, but in SkyWars tho

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
I totally agree with you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom